Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheepshead everywhere-Spanish too-Where's the kings? Bonita Beach report
I hear ya on the chop on the weekends. It seems like half the trips I go out on turns into a blow.

LOL, I wish I could fish for a living. I was talking to Joe about that once before. Thankfully, i'm not stuck to being just a weekend warrior though. I get time off to give'em hell in the local tournaments. I was talking to Capt Joe about fishing with him in the US Open in South Port, NC. Payout is 25g's not counting the side pots. 300+ boats, but most of them are just "hot dogs" in fancy boats. Nothing to really worry about. There's about 45 boats you've got to contend with, mostly locals that know the water as good as they know thier mommas kitchen. [Wink]

I was planning on hitting the water this weekend, but a NE wind kicked in with that cold front and pretty much ruined it. We're feeling it up and down the eastern seaboard. Maybe it'll lay down by next weekend and i'll have a fishing report to share. [Smile]

Mean while, you guys that can fish all weekend make sure and catch one for me. You can sneak out from behind the helm long enough to reel in a fish. [cool] Just hold him up and say "this one's for Bryan." LOL
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [fishbuster] Sheepshead everywhere-Spanish too-Where's the kings? Bonita Beach report - by Tarpon4me - 03-17-2007, 12:05 PM