Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two days of great fishing - Pensacola, Florida
Tarpon4me; yes it was pretty windy out, both days the wind got up to a good 15 knots or a little more in the afternoon. Both mornings it was only 10 knots,
You can't tell by the picture but it was windy on both days, the first picture we are hidding behind another pier just infront of the boat that is keeping the waves and wind at bay.

I'm fishing near old Ft. Pickens, it use to be a great tourist attraction for campers and everyone esle, but Hurricane Ivan and Denise wiped out the road so now the only way to get to this area is either by 4 wheel drive car which you need permission from the park rangers or by boat. Not to many people fish the new pier anymore, the only way is to beach your boat and walk up to the pier.
--------------------------
Capt. Joe;
I use a photo program to ad text to my pics, I use to and still sometimes build websites for a living. I also did some networking, and that's how we came up with the name MEGA-BITE for my guide business, well my wife came up with the name I have to give her credit. I thought it was kind of cool, fishing and computers mix, she's good whith things like that.
-------------------------------------------------
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Tarpon4me] Two days of great fishing - Pensacola, Florida - by CaptJoeVerdino - 03-21-2007, 01:19 PM
Re: [CaptJoeVerdino] Two days of great fishing - Pensacola, Florida - by CaptJRivers - 03-21-2007, 02:14 PM