Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any thing goin on in SC
Oh man, I bet I know EVERYONE you've fished with. The late Bill Surface, Anne Greenway, Bradey & his wife, Bob Gentry, The kiesers (dad and son), Old Mr. kieser, K2 Gibson, Zuki, David and Freddy Remishad (can't spell or pronounce thier last name), Gary Stix, And all the other guys. I remember when the Surfside pier got tore up and alot of those guys started fishing the MBSP pier. I'd bet a buffalo nickle i've fished with you more than once, and we don't even realize it.

You might know my Mom and Pops, Don and Joy Hodgson. They float fished for many, many years. On Surfside and Myrtle Beach state park. What a small world this is. [Smile] Unfortunately, quite a bit of the guys I fished with and mentored me aren't around anymore, I miss those guys. Lester and Grace are the resident sheepshead fisherpeople on MBSP pier. A guy named "Jr." taught me how to use a cast net. Those were the days.

I'm inclined to extend the invitation for you to join us in this up and comming fishing get together. Your experiance and company is more than welcome. [cool]

It'll be a nice day of fishing. Along with setting up a float rig for everyone, I was going to try and put us on a couple sheepshead and flounder. I've got enough equipment to cover anyone that wants to come. Do you still have your gear?

Thanks for your input Dusky! I look foward to your response.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
any thing goin on in SC - by kingsinthaSC - 03-31-2007, 09:58 PM
Re: [Tarpon4me] any thing goin on in SC - by kingsinthaSC - 04-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Re: [Tarpon4me] any thing goin on in SC - by kingsinthaSC - 04-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Re: [dusky] any thing goin on in SC - by Tarpon4me - 04-05-2007, 03:00 PM