Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Muzzleloader
Ive been thinking about getting one myself. I thimk a TC or a Knight would be the way to go. I work on Robins AFB and there is some huge whitetail but rifles are prohibited. So my trusty old browning '06 wont do me any good there. It just seems like they would be hard to hunt in these swamps down here! Im used to hunting in the mountains of north georgia and we make alot of drives up there and its easy to know where the deer will go when you know all the hills and hollows on your hunting property. I got 3 last year up their and the only thing that stoped me from filling my tag is the only have a handful of days out of the year you can shoot doe's. I think thats wrong atleast on my land because it seems the doe to buck ratio is 10 to 1. So every doe day I'll take the first one I see as long as its not a yearling. And trust me youll shoot one within 15 mins of getting in my ladderstand. Actually the last deer I shot last year I was climbing up my stand and she was 60 yards broadside behind me so I had to drop her! [Wink]

Matt
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
New Muzzleloader - by BEARCLAW - 03-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Re: [BEARCLAW] New Muzzleloader - by Tarpon4me - 03-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Re: [BEARCLAW] New Muzzleloader - by Flagmanonice - 03-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Re: [BEARCLAW] New Muzzleloader - by mattscru - 04-29-2007, 10:29 PM