Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cell phone photos .. little help here please..
I would say go back to your cell phone dealer, tell them you want to upload your photos from your phone directly to your PC.

he should have a cable and a program disk for you. that is if you dont have the earliest pic phone modle.

there realy is no other way to get around the ser charge they want to hammer you with. You might say something like you will concider changing your servece to some one else in the area if they cant accomidate you,

also since most cell phones modles are offered by all service providers you can go to compeating service provider to look for your cable as well.

all my neices and nephews made sure they got the cable to upload to thier pc when they upgraded to pic phones.

that is why I wont get one, I will use my digital and upload to my pc then upload to our [#333366][size 1]Photo Gallery[/size][/#333366] here at bigfishtackle. and if any one wants to see what I am catching they can look in at any time, I can also email copies of the photos for free from our gallery as well...[Wink]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [birddogwi] cell phone photos .. little help here please.. - by davetclown - 05-01-2007, 05:35 AM