Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fishing Buddy is here
FR wrote:
[size 3] [/size] [font "Poor Richard"][#008000]Hey there MacFly nobody said that anyone who tied their own flies would be saving any money. Since I started tying last year I have already invested over $600 on equipment & material. It seems like I never have the right material when I want to tie a new fly or so. Thus I have learned to improvise. One thing that I have discovered is that places like JoAnns, Micheals etc sell material at half the price that you will find at the Fly Fishing outlets. One thing that still confuses me is that when someone says go tie one on do they mean tie a fly or have several martinis. LOL[/#008000][/font][size 1] [/size] [size 1][/size] [size 1]------------[/size] [size 1]Flyrod I told you that would happen when you first started to tie. LOL.[/size] [size 1][/size] [size 1]A martini or two while you tie is not a bad think. I have been eyeballing my friend Johnnie Walker while I tie some CDC and Elk dry flies. Size 20's have been causing some grief for me. Maybe I need to ask my friend Johnnie if I should have a drink.[/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
New Fishing Buddy is here - by flygoddess - 06-08-2007, 04:35 AM
Re: [Dryrod] New Fishing Buddy is here - by Scruffy_Fly - 06-09-2007, 07:56 PM