Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 4 species weekend report
I don't think you will ever see us completely shut the bay down that way. Right now we have been semi lucky in that Weber basin has not started pumping any water out. The bay will continue to be a launch at your own risk reservoir probably until the dike is completely repaired. If people would just slow down and not be in such a hurry to get out on the water then a lot of the prop problems would go away. It is a big body of water and we are only getting about a 1/3 of the boats as past years so there should be ample water area for everyone.

We did have to replace one prop but that was semi minor in that the operator was towing in a boat and instead of cutting him loose he tried to beach the boat in the south marina and we hit a rock just as our bow touched shore. So I guess what I am saying is that if your close to shore slow down and take it slow and raise your engine up and you'll be just fine. If you start to touch stop and back out and proceed to another area.

Jeff
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Willard 4 species weekend report - by Fishhound - 06-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Re: [lunkerhunter2] Willard 4 species weekend report - by utahsteelheader - 06-13-2007, 09:15 PM