Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Evening at Willard ... 7-5-07
Nice job, we were on our way out there last night after work. Got to my storage to pick up the boat and i couldnt find my fishfinder, i have lost it, [Sad] so we didnt go out last night cause last time i was there without it i hit bottom so i wasnt willing to try it again. What were the levels like on the Bay? Good thing about it all is i've been wanting a new fishfinder, looks like i get one now. [cool] If my pic is still too large, i apologize, i have been playing with it this morning trying to get it littlier, thats another reason why i'm replying so i can see if i shrunk it yet. Happy Fishing Weekend to everyone! Will be up at rockport tomorrow bright and early with my mom and pops, got them both in the boat for the first time this year and now they want to come all the time, i'm loving it, especially my mother she is so dramatic when she gets one on. I'll have to share my video of her catching her first one trolling, hilarious but heck i cant even get the size of my pic right let alone share a video. [Sad] i apologize ahead of time if my pic is still too large
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Fun Evening at Willard ... 7-5-07 - by Old_Coot - 07-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Re: [Old_Coot] Fun Evening at Willard ... 7-5-07 - by trowtslayr - 07-06-2007, 03:47 PM