Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh that's sore between my legs....
Bluegillman,

You owe it to yourself to retire that old doughnut and get yourself an ODC, Fish Cat, H3 whatever. Any of these tubes will be like dying and going to heaven compared to the Fish Master. There comes a time when loyalty has to give way to efficiency and comfort. Heck You have been suffering so long if you can afford it you should try the new top of the line Outcast Prowler. I almost got one myself but opted for a Fish Cat Pontoon boat to float local rivers with my two buddies who have pontoons. I've been on two floats with them in my new Tarpon 120 kayak. I keep losing them as I can get through the rapids and manouevre very efficiently in the kayak. Heck if they take long enough to get me concerned I can even paddle back up to find them. I figure all of us in pontoons might make it easier to stay closer together. I also have a son I want to get involved in the sport and I figured he would be better off in a pontoon boat than a kayak or float tube. When my new boat arrives I will have a complete floatilla. After reading about your crotch strap woes I'm beginning to feel guilty about my comfortable fishing vessels You do seriously owe it to yourself tp step up to a modern tube or pontoon. Good Luck!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Bluegillman] Oh that's sore between my legs.... - by smallmouth89 - 07-23-2007, 07:51 PM