Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Debates - Do you watch them
Have you ever heard the term "Nagging Wife" "Politics makes strange bed fellow" "birds of a feather flock together"? Yes it all sounds cleche' but you know as well as I that there is truth behind cleche's

Regan did a lot more supid stuff than just selling guns to talliban (iraq).... He sold yellowstone national park to japan. he took first steps in breaking the backs of unions in america, he started the process of changing the trade agreements to what we have today.

all because some body wants to mess with the 2nd amendment....

Here is a simple fact. Democrats Needs all of the indipendant voters or a good portion of Swing Republican voters to win any ellection.
[center][url "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Party_affiliation_USA.jpg"][Image: 180px-Party_affiliation_USA.jpg][/url][/center] [center]Registered [#800000]Democrats[/#800000], [#000080]Republicans[/#000080] and [#bfbf00]Independents[/#bfbf00] in millions[/center] [center] [/center]
The independents voter is to be feared, they represent the balance, and when it come to messing with the amendments and bill of rights you can bet your last vote that they will be voting to protect their rights over stupidity of a republican. "My point of view based on what I have witnessed in the past 44 years"

This is why it is so important to get the issue of guns out in the open now! If we are going to send a person with a real fighting chance to the oval office, he or she needs to be one who will protect all the rights of Americans ....

We are not re-electing Bush, we are looking at an entirely new Republican candidate, and as you said who ever it is, "Is No Bush". This means that there is little chance of getting a swing republican vote this election. Unless by some miracle some one pulls a rabbit out of his hat and prosecutes Bush.
[left]In my opinion, if Clinton is nominated we will get 4 or 8 more years of the same crap we have been getting for the last 32 of 44 years. I am an independent voter and I am telling you what I am looking at for this election, believe it or not, Independent voters tend to think the same, thats why we are independent voters….[/left]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [southernman] Political Debates - Do you watch them - by davetclown - 08-21-2007, 05:51 PM