Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Debates - Do you watch them
I too felt Gore was robbed.

as for kerry, my vote was in his hip pocket untill he picked up that shot gun. I felt like I was kicked in the kidny just after having my apendix ripped out.

I hate being blind sited, we had other Democrats that could have run with out having to have an anti gun rebbel running for office.

I went from being a vote in his hip pocket to being as pissed off at him for that one single act as much as I was at Reagon when he got up and stated on national tv that the US economy was based on us selling 1000 cars and trucks in japan.... I wanted to put my foot through the tv.. I felt betrayed...

Ya know the old saying, twice bitten twice shy... Man I got bite marks all over my hynie [pirate]

I will be just as much ticked off this time as I was last time... Then there will be no way of getting me to vote for Democrat on the presidential ellection.

That is why I want it out in the open now...

We have the oppertunity now we never had before, If the democratic party puts up a good civil rights candidate thus raising the bar, Then with out a doubt the republican party will have to pony up with a someone who will have to be pro US social and economic reform candidate. Something to think about...

the day of running just any body for office because of the way things ran during the last term is gone, You can thank the nixon ford carter ragon debockle for that...

dont get me wrong, I actualy like carter, his heart is in the right place, he just did not have what it took to effectivly run a bussiness as large as the US economy. It was ashame his penut farm whent bankrupt as well.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [southernman] Political Debates - Do you watch them - by davetclown - 08-21-2007, 11:46 PM