Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start being grateful for all we have as a country.
[reply]
[size 1]and that poverty needs to be abolished. [/size]

[/quote]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]So what's your answer to eliminating poverty? Mine is, get a job![/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3] What obligation does the government have to bring some one's poverty level up? The money that would be used to do this comes from the rich that pay a majority of the taxes and provide jobs for those of us that also can pay taxes. The bottom line is, poor people do not pay much taxes that support all the things you'd like to see happen. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]What burns my butt is having to get up at 4:00 am everyday, go to my job all day, get paid every other Friday only to see 33% of the money I worked hard for being used to support programs I will never use. Then comes April 15, I write out another check for another grand to pay "my fair share".[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]You cry for more support from the government but what do you put into it? I, as a tax paying American who has to pay for all these things you think you are entitled to, am getting a little ticked off. So I guess we're at a stand off. You want more and I don't want to pay for it. [/size][/black][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [davetclown] Start being grateful for all we have as a country. - by BearLakeMack - 08-25-2007, 03:19 PM