Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flyfishing NO NO's...
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]We always hear about the positive aspects of fly fishing. There are zillions of How To books, articles, DVDs etc on ways to improve one’s fly fishing skills. I don’t care what one’s skill level is, for everyone should be afforded the opportunity to enjoy their day on the water. Which brings me to the subject of etiquette? [/size][/green][/font] [ul] [li][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Don’t crowd out other fisherman. I try to leave a space of 50 to 100 yards between me and the next person on the water.[/size][/green][/font][/li] [li][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]When moving behind someone fishing for a better location move slowly so as not to disturb the water. Kicking submerged rocks creates enough noise to send the fish to a more secure location.[/size][/green][/font][/li] [li][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]If float tubing give space to those around you.[/size][/green][/font][/li] [li][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]When replacing a leader that has seen better days, be sure to dispose of it properly when returning to shore. I store mine in a plastic sandwich bag in my vest[/size][/green][/font][/li][/ul]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Along these lines feel free to add to my list.[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3] [/size][/green][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Flyfishing NO NO's... - by Warchild - 09-12-2007, 02:08 AM
Re: [Warchild] Flyfishing NO NO's... - by tubeN2 - 09-13-2007, 01:40 AM
Re: [tubeN2] Flyfishing NO NO's... - by Warchild - 09-13-2007, 01:57 AM
Re: [Warchild] Flyfishing NO NO's... - by Dryrod - 09-13-2007, 03:51 AM
Re: [Dryrod] Flyfishing NO NO's... - by Warchild - 09-14-2007, 08:34 PM
Re: [Warchild] Flyfishing NO NO's... - by Dryrod - 09-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Re: [Dryrod] Flyfishing NO NO's... - by Warchild - 09-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Re: [davetclown] Flyfishing NO NO's... - by Dubie - 09-15-2007, 02:13 PM