Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Lies from bush
one point of intrest,
Nixon proved he could create an oil embargo with out having war, Nixon had started the shut down of nam, Ford finished it and got credit for it.

Note, I did not say any thing bad about ford. not this one any way... LOL

when regaon bushdaddy and bj put together programs that allowed american jobs to go over seas it colapsed the value of the american dollar. The oil industry dosnt want the dallar at its value unless they get more of them. hence putting oil on the world market insted of the US market.

nixon realy screwed up this country when he took us off of the gold standard to what ever it is we got today, there is nothing to back the value of the american dollar other than our land.

BJ could not get the war backed by american bankers, so he has been barowing money from china to suport this war so we truly are in debt up to our wazoo.

here is an astonishing fact, it cost 10 thousand dollars to buy a dog in japan, and yet there are 56 million registered pet dogs in japan.

your prabably wondering what dose that have to do with the price of tea in china? we are the ones paying for that tea. man we just had a tea party 232 years ago.[shocked][laugh] My great great great great great grand daddy was the guest of honnor, the brittish hung him for it. ya I am waving that dont tread on me flag again... LOL
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
More Lies from bush - by southernman - 09-20-2007, 05:57 PM
Re: [cadresults] More Lies from bush - by davetclown - 09-22-2007, 05:30 AM