Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What size loads for my muzzle loader?
Thanks for all the comments guys, I never got out to shoot the gun that last time before we left for the hunt last Tuesday. I had a muzzleloader buck deer and a cow elk permit and would have taken a cow or a bigger buck had I got a chance but never did. Saw some small bucks and over 100 deer and twenty plus elk, including a very nice bull, one of the biggest we have ever seen on the South slope of the Unitas. My partner did take a two point on the last day we were there just to get some wild meat for the winter. We both would have rather shot one of the elk that we saw but they were gone before we even got off our ATV's[unsure]. I still need to do some more bullet workup on my muzzleloader but next year, I'll be putting in for a limited entry rifle permit. If I don't draw that permit it will be back to the muzzle loader bullet workup until I figure out the right load for my gun[Wink]. Now it's back to fishing, let's see, should I go to Willard or Bear lake next[crazy].
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Elkoholic] What size loads for my muzzle loader? - by wiperhunter2 - 09-30-2007, 04:00 PM