Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Tournament & "BFT Members only Raffel"
Robert in Austin,

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]The Date is the 12th.[/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]Sign in at 9AM fishing from 10AM to 4PM. [/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]No Fees. It is a free Tournament just for you![/size][/blue][/font]

[red][size 4]Things to bring:[/size][/red]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]BYOB! (bring your own bait) I tryed to get the bait but my request was a bit late. Sorry![/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]Yourself and others[/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]Skin protection (sun blocker lotion)[/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]Your fishing gear! [/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]A cooler with drinks. ( We have snacks and chips)[/size][/blue][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]Your screen name if you have one. Yours is: (bobaloo1). They are case sensative so please have it for us to verify for the drawing. ([#000080]nonmembers will not be in the drawing[/#000080]) also [#000080]members that have never made a post or reply[/#000080] will not be in the drawing![/size][/blue][/font]

[#000080][size 2]Thanks for the questions as other members might need this information. I apologise for not thinking to post it to the board.[/size][/#000080]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [bobaloo1] Texas Tournament & "BFT Members only Raffel" - by ssor - 04-10-2003, 06:15 PM