Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reports from Commerce Twp
make sure you mention them on the product testers board and send them an email as to how they worked on the fish you targeted, positive or negitive it is still productive information for their developers and distributers.

I got mine yesterday, and am going to keep one and send the other two to florida for my dad to test on cobia grouper snaper and sheephead.

you may want to try them on a different fish. like a carp, pike, sturgen, drum (white fish/sheephead)

the fish I would not try them on is larg mouth bass, trout, salmon, and catfish because of the size and shape of their mouths. I dont think the stop bar will stop them from getting the whole hook down in their mouth, but also I think that if they close their mouths on it they will spit it out.

how ever if they made a smaller one I think it would be ideal for them hook swollowing perch, hills and other pan fish. I know for a fact that they would never be able to get their mouths past the stop bar.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Reports from Commerce Twp - by davetclown - 04-13-2003, 05:51 AM
Re: [lonehunter] Reports from Commerce Twp - by davetclown - 04-13-2003, 07:00 AM