Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vest, pack, or lanyard??
That was my problem, the vest ended up weighing more than I do! I realized I didn't need five spare spools and reels plus the vise and all the tying material.
I have now down sized to the sling, first pocket (the one that comes off and can be attached anywhere there is a loop,) has my split shot, leaders, a couple of strike indicators and floatant, plus my water proof camera. Second Pocket has about 5 of those small compartment boxes with designated flies in each. Big pouch, more indicators, plus the box with the threaders for the really tiny guys and a box for BIG flies like muddlers and woollys, some mucilin and my landyard till I put it on. Room for two water bottles and a bag of jerky. I have a towel on the net "D" ring and my net clipped on. On the strap, a Zipka headlamp and ear muffs (those 20/20 that collaps real small. I also have room in the big bag for a spare reel. This is the extreme, but I can grab it and go anytime. The wide sling strap and the waist strap make it very comfortable.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
vest, pack, or lanyard?? - by jbaldwinblkft - 04-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Re: [Scruffy_Fly] vest, pack, or lanyard?? - by flygoddess - 04-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Re: [Dryrod] vest, pack, or lanyard?? - by Dryrod - 04-11-2008, 07:50 PM