Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We haven't had any new info lately about....
I need some help here. I don't follow this bs about demorat and repooplican, honestly i could care less who takes office, i just like to comment because i think i am on the repoop side. I don't like most of the people that run for the demorats but i also don't like the repoop candidate either. Why is it that some things one party wants and some things the other wants are so oppisite? Shouldn't the person who takes office have ALL good hopes and ideas for the country? I might not have worded this right, but maybe someone can pick it apart and inform me. What is the 3rd party? Do they have a little of both in them or something totally different?
I will say that i could not even comprehend Shrillary taking office. The more i watch Obama on tv the more i think he is not a bad guy but i also know that demorats are alot harsher on gun policies and that don't fly with me. My guns and right to bear arms are more important to me than anything else they have been blabbering about(either party). So could someone help me out?[blush]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [cat_man] We haven't had any new info lately about.... - by lunkerhunter2 - 04-26-2008, 02:19 AM