Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empty Blank Shell Casing Gets Boy Suspended
zero tolerance is pretty bad. I graduated 2 years ago. I nearly wound up in court for defending myself. I was attacked by a nut case. What happened was I was being harassed by this kid throwing a note book at me and I threw it back at him and he flipped out and started hitting me I stood there for 10 punches before I decided to do something. It was in a study hall too where the teacher was supposed to be watching us and she was not she was in her office thumbing her butt. We are not allowed to fight back and the minute I tried to keep him from killing me by grabbing his neck to get him to stop she came running out and I was written up too. They called it a scuffle just so they did not have to call the state police on the both of us. If it is called a fight the state police have to come and arrest me. Yes they were going to call the cops on me for defending myself. They told me I would be fined if I fought it. The Assistant Principal at the time was cool though he gave me community service 2 hours and well he never enforced it either to tell you the truth he knew I would not pick a fight. He told me though the stance of the school was that I was to do nothing but "Get in the Fetal Position and wait for help to arrive." I am sorry but I am not ever going to get in the fetal position and let someone beat on me. Also, I should have never been in a position where I needed to defend myself considering the teacher was supposed to be watching us not in her office with the door open and not paying attention to what the heck was going on. She had more then enough time to help me and it was right outside her door literally that she should have done something especially since I stood there for 10 punches. So I did the right thing and defended myself. I was not going to let him beat me to a pulp. Zero Tolerance needs to be done away with and you need to be able to defend yourself. Zero Tolerance turns school into a prison for kids. It is stupid.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [davetclown] Empty Blank Shell Casing Gets Boy Suspended - by Santaaa - 06-05-2008, 08:20 AM