Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empty Blank Shell Casing Gets Boy Suspended
to bad, that insodent went on your perminant record,

teachers have a way of wanting to be bought off much like our polititions these daze.... "I do mean daze"

you should have asked if that was what I was suposed to do then why didnt america drop down in to a fetal position when plains were used to crash in to our country?

you did the right thing in my book, you could have recieved perminant injuries in personal attacks if you dont defend your self. Lord only knows you can walk away only so many times before an abuser gets up enough courage and political suport to come after you head on....

sounds like you would have had a good law suit against the teacher. she should not have been out of the room leaving you unattended for any reason....

I my self hated study hall, aint no studying ever gettin done there, I rather had been pushing a broom down the hall as to set in there... after a couple weeks, I convinced my counslers I would be better off as an assistant working in the school libary for that hour.... thats where I ended up for the year... learnt more there than any classroom. "to bad it wasnt spellin"[:p]

I agree, it is better to take kids aside and give them a chance to work out their frustrations in a mannor that is not going to harm any one... sencless rules help no one, you need a way to suport the rule before some one realy ends up shot or worse.....

and yes there are kids who end up as vegitables because they lay down and take kicks in the head every year, yet we never hear about them in school, "no gun used" "You never even hear about the knivings either" If its not a gun you never hear about it...

Thank god you are not a sheep..... then again if you were you wouldnt be yackin here...[cool]

I would probably have done the same thing, If you sit there and take abuse for too long you will end up like those shooters..... any one would, and they are lieing if they say otherwise....
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Santaaa] Empty Blank Shell Casing Gets Boy Suspended - by davetclown - 06-11-2008, 06:25 PM