Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
night fishing state park fees
[quote MRCRESTLINER]Food for thought, so if I have a State Park Pass and launch my boat during day use hrs. then park my truck outside the gate and fish all night then retrieve my truck the next morning I would still be considered camping?[/quote]
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]BINGO![/#800000][/font][/size]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4] [/size][/#800000][/font]
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]As I see this issue, if you are not actually using the LAND that the State Park controls, you do not have to pay the camping fee. The same would apply to launching a boat from an area outside the State Park land as described at Starvation. In any case, you are not using State Park controlled areas and the fee is not applicable.[/#800000][/font][/size]
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][/#800000][/font][/size]
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]At Willard, you could have somebody launch your boat for you and drive the truck and trailer home and then come back and pick you up the next morning and you would not have to pay the camping fee.[/#800000][/font][/size]
[quote fuzzyfisher]well right now there is NO free access to boats on Yuba OR Starvation! so yes you would be charged more for driveing your truck out and bringing it back in.. inless you have a day pass.. 9.00 day use 2 days is 18.00 bucks.. 1 night is 16.00.. and you would still be charged for camping ether way![/quote]
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Not if you have an annual pass![/#800000][/font][/size]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4] [/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]Look folks, taxes pretty much cover the essentials in life like police and fire protection. Fishing, hunting, and camping are NOT essentials even though some of us THINK they are. Whether you see improvements in recreational facilities or not, they ALL cost money to keep them viable. It is a fact of life. In today’s world of ever higher costs for everything, most government entities have shifted funding for recreation to a user fee system. Those entities that haven’t done it yet will do so in the very near future. It is what it is. You do not have to like it, but you do have to live with it. Get over it and move on. Life is way too short to get all bent out of shape over things that you have absolutely no control over.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
night fishing state park fees - by moonburnt - 08-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Re: [fuzzyfisher] night fishing state park fees - by dubob - 08-15-2008, 01:01 AM