Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
night fishing state park fees
Here's my take on the whole thing.
I think $75 a year is cheap to have ramps, cleaning stations, hazard bouys, etc. I have no problem paying for the facilities I use. I wish Strawberry and Pineview had state park facilities. If I pull in and use the camp sites at one of the state parks I expect to pay to use those facilities and I have no problem with my pass being a "Day use" pass, but if I'm out fishing at night as far as I'm concerned using the parking lot and ramp at night is the same as using during the day. I don't care if I am "boat camping". I'm not using the restrooms or any of the improved facilities and shouldn't be charged an extra fee. I don't care if my truck/trailer sits in the lot for three or four days; honestly is that any different than driving it out at 10 pm and back in at 6 AM.

As far as adressing the original post, the fact that the poster has been charged something different everytime he comes in shows that the current system is somewhat rediculous and at very least confusing because even the park employees have no idea what the fee schedule should be.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
night fishing state park fees - by moonburnt - 08-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Re: [fuzzyfisher] night fishing state park fees - by fairwayphilly - 08-15-2008, 02:20 AM