Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
night fishing state park fees
neveronsunday shhhhhh. i'm trying to keep the names of other places i fish at night out of the conversation. partly because i don't want all parks to end up like starvation and partly because i don't want any rangers to get into any trouble. like i mentioned before starvation is the only park that i have ever been charged a "boat camping" fee. i have been all night fishing at various lakes and reservoirs throughout the state for probably a little over 20 years now and at starvation for nearly 20 years. in those 20+ years starvation is the only park that has charged me anything more than a day use fee.

btw since you brought it up willard is a great place to fish at night. i usually like to hit it around the june full moon. i haven't done it for a couple of years though because the low water reports make me a little too nervous.

thanks for your support. at fuzzy's request i'm working on a letter that we can all either copy and send or sign in some way to send to the parks board to let them know how strongly we disagree with this ridiculous fee. i would welcome any suggestions.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
night fishing state park fees - by moonburnt - 08-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Re: [neveronsunday] night fishing state park fees - by moonburnt - 08-15-2008, 07:37 AM