Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
night fishing state park fees
i just looked at the rules link you posted.. one thing i found intresting is the Definion of camping area! did not see anything that said your camp site could move? lol..

here is there Defintion of park area: Park Area means any individual park property in the park System..

ok going by that Defintion they would have to section off the lake into areas to be able to charge for boat camping..

Dfintion of park System: means all natural and cultural resource and all building and other improvements owned,leased or otherwise managed by the division..

ok so in the case of Yuba i know for a fact a lot of the land around the lake is private property. (may be the same at starvation i don't know the area as well). so they can not call the whole lake and surounding area a state park.. so if i call in a faver from a land owner and he said it was ok for me to camp on his property i just need to access the area by boat. i pay the launch fee and pull my truck out of the state park area (not parked in the park day ues area) . am i still boat camping?
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
night fishing state park fees - by moonburnt - 08-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Re: [moonburnt] night fishing state park fees - by fuzzyfisher - 08-15-2008, 02:07 PM