Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cabrillo beach? i think thats what its called
[cool]No problem. Problems are usually our own creation. I value your input here and enjoy the adventures of the "Terrible Trio".

I was also wondering. That "glitter head" jig you were using. Sounds like it might have been one of mine. I sent quite a few things for you guys to sample. When you find out what works best, let me know and I can fix you up with some more stuff.

Catching those inshore and bay fish on small jigs can be a lot of fun. And, you will catch some good sized fish too...not just small ones. If you saw the pic I put up of those two big cats, they were both caught on little jigs hardly bigger than a penny. I have caught lots of legal 'buts in the past while casting jigs and little spinners for perch or sand bass. And, I have always preferred the light tackle too. It doesn't hold up on truly big nasty fish, unless you are really good at fighting them and have a lot of time to spend with them. But, you get more hits and have more fun on the average size stuff.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [DH_tubinjoe] cabrillo beach? i think thats what its called - by TubeDude - 05-14-2003, 03:47 PM