Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple more questions?
[font "Times New Roman"]Thanks again for all the replies on my last post! [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]I am just going to keep asking all the silly to serious questions I ask myself every time I go fishing. You may have answered to similar questions for all I know, but I learned from my last post, So ill keep asking and keep learning, I’m guessing you don’t mind [angelic] [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][:/]I know you have heard this but, a question about the river law through private land I have seen several post about it, read about it online and even went in to DNR and asked about it, but I still question somethings.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]I have to stay in the water to be legal correct? [/font]ß[font "Times New Roman"](Pretty sure that’s a Yes) And respect the land of course! So with that in mind is their consideration of changing that to high water mark? Primarily, for spawning reason at the least? The fellow at the desk at DNR didn’t really know for sure.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Back to basics for me again- When tying on a fly, would it matter what way you thread the eye of the hook? The more I think about it the more I question, why it even would? [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Like I said some questions may be silly.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]I have a few other questions, but ill try not to overwhelm any one post with to many at one time and just see what questions this brings up.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Thanks again in advance![/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Kngfish[/font]
[inline "Brown Fighter.jpg"]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
A couple more questions? - by kngfish - 10-12-2008, 12:32 AM