Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seal Beach Pier Kids Tourney
WOW, Great Job! JAKE & FRANKIE!,that task of tacking a Fish to the Shore of a Pier,is truly! a dedicated,job for a "Focused Angler!" and should be Honored!As well as the sincerity,to the "Catch".Understanding the "Risks" to the sport,and the agknowldgement,of the "gamefish's" demise,is a VERY HONORABLE COMMENT.I am extreamly Proud to know that the young men like Jake and Frankie,that have good mentor's or family that have been instilled with the conservency of "Respect" to all living things.I learned that from my father the same way,similar on the Belmont pier,when "I" Too caught a shovelnose shark,and my Father gave "Me" the choice to Keep it or realease it!I chose to take it home.After showing it off,to my brother and sister,and the neighbors,my Dad,pulled me aside and told me? "what do you want to do with it?" I said,? I don't know? his reply was,simple,"You could have let him live,You chose Not To".Now "I" must Waste his Life For Your Pleasure,and can't eat him,because your Mother,will not be burdened with Cooking of things she has not sure of,so I am left to Dispose of this life,so true to your wishes,my lil KING."But never again will you Make me do this task again!I felt like Grit!and cryed for a day or so,It was to be that "Once,I was to see the Beauty of our world,and to make up my mind up all by myself,I tell this story,still to my Dad,he doesn't remember it,and even at my age around 10 or so, it "IS"the lessons that truly make us the caretakers to our environment.What's true,to be passed on for renewel.Awesome George!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Seal Beach Pier Kids Tourney - by gvanzant - 05-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Re: [JapanRon] Seal Beach Pier Kids Tourney - by gvanzant - 05-19-2003, 01:39 AM
Re: [gvanzant] Seal Beach Pier Kids Tourney - by ROMEROFISHERKING - 05-20-2003, 05:39 AM