Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Famous People I have met
I'm going to keep myself out of the contest , but I have met some celebs .

Archie Clark of the Detroit Pistons lived down the street from me , he wasen't a freindly guy at all .

I met the entire team of the Detroit tigers in 84 at a private post game party .

I fished with a make-up less Alice Cooper on the Detroit River while he was in town for a concert .
Alice is really a down to earth guy .

I've met Fred Bear and Mort Neff when they did a seminar at the old Detroit Armory .Fred Trost did a show where he showed me fishing in the Manistee river , then in a boat on the Detroit river .
I've met just about every Michigan outdoor celebrity here and there at the outdoor shows and at sponcerd outdoor programs for kids .

I met Ted Nugent at a corner store here in Michigan, didn't like him then , still don't now, he snubbed a little kid that wanted an autograph .

I've met some old school wrestlers , Pompero Firpo , The Sheik ,Coco Brown,
George "The Animal" Steel (colege professer , would you belive it ?) and Steve Savagein a bar .

As a kid I met Detroits Bozo the Clown , The Ghoul , Oppsie the clown , Mr Hudini , The captin , Captin Kangaroo .

In the town of Hermon , Maine while riding with my grandpa , gramps picked up a down on his luch neighbor who offered to write my gramps a story for some cash . The young man was in college and was wearing an old army jacket , Gramps should have taken him up on the offer . It was none other than the author Stephen King . Here's a pic of Kings house taken last week .

The Detroit Redwings , met them too at a corner pub near cobo hall after a few games .

I've just been in the right place at the right time I guess but what I have learned from meeting these people is that they are just regular people doing highly visible jobs , it must be a hard life to live .

Here's a celeb , fictional but I think everyone knows him , Paul Bunion .
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Most Famous People I have met - by davetclown - 03-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Re: [davetclown] Most Famous People I have met - by lonehunter - 04-06-2009, 01:16 AM