Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach SC
Fishing is off to a slow start here at the beach. hope the weather will stay warm and the water temp gets right for the bait to move in. It is always slow this month but won;t be long the fish move in and it's game on. Had a couple good trip despite thinking it would be slow with some guys from Charlotte NC first of the month and thought I'd share...... Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet Fishing

Well what a long winter it has been.....but yesterday was the first trip of the season and I was a little worried. Not much has been being caught in Murrells Inlet with the water still in the 50's and no bait had shown up. But I got a call, some guys from Charlotte NC wanted to give it a try. I told them it was SLOW this time of year but they insisted on going and I'm glad they did... We got into a small school and pulled them steady for about a hour. They all thought I was messing with them when I told them it would be slow but by stoke of luck we found some. There was no bait to be found , I'm glad I bought some Mud Minnows from Perry's Bait on Hwy 17 Bus. Murrells Inlet Sat. morning.. The Red Drum we caught were on average 25in. All were return to fight another day. As I mentioned,the bait has not made it this far up the beach yet so you will need to buy "Mudders" if you hope to catch some fish. Looks like the weather is going to crap Monday and get cooler this week. Hope it don't ruin the fishing. If you in Murrells Inlet and need bait we have 2 stores, Perry's and Inlet Bait and Convinence,they both are great folks and have everything you will need to fish Murrells Inlet. Wishing you a great trip to the Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet area and be safe out there...
[Image: cool.gif]Capt.Shannon Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet Fishing
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach SC - by Dr - 04-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Re: [Dr] Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach SC - by Dr - 07-29-2009, 09:30 PM