Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fished Willard this morning
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] I was out to Willard this morning, and started off very well with a nice fat Walleye 3lbs. and then a very small catfish. I first started fishing in front of the feed lot thats where I caught the Walleye and cat. Trolled at 1.5-2.0 mph with the water temp at 65 degrees. I was trolling in 12 feet of water with a Shad Colored Rapala Tail dancer, Kind of White with the Black back.Lure depth was about 6-9 feet.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] There wasn't a lot of fish being caught from what I could see, and a lot of guys out there were asking me the same questions, where are the fish? They would show up on the screen once in a while but not very active.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] I talked to Teroy out on the water over by the Island for a few minutes, and then went back to fishing. No luck after that.( NOT YOU'RE FAULT TEROY )There just wasn't a lot of activity under the water.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] I met up with a new member of the BFT boards this morning before I left. I think he said that his name was WEIPER, but can't remember, anyway I gave him a Big Welcome and hope that he posts soon.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] It was an alright day I guess.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Fished Willard this morning - by AFDan52 - 06-23-2003, 03:46 AM