Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID guy looking for CA fish
well as far as Castaic go's i dont know to much about it.. but the SW fishing i can help ya a bit on that..

if you have never taken a over night charter to ether of the islands ya should do that for sure!! it's a hoot big time!! look up pier point Charters in long beach i think they got some great boats and good prices.. stop in the aquarem there too it's very cool!!

surf fishing or pier fishing can be fun as well. just need to fish in the right areas.. for the pier i have found fishing just ahead of where the waves brake is one of the best places for crocker,perch,corvena, and even the sharks and ray's hang out there.. bait is the most inportent thing there tho.. some sand crabes, ghost srimp or blood worms.. well put the perch and crockers on the pier most all the time.. anchovy's and squid work ok to..

surf fishing is more timeing then anything.. best time is high tide.. big problem is it's hard to get to a beach that dont have a lot a pepole swiming all over it!! night is the best time you can get some nice corvena in the surf with sand crabes or 2 or 3 inch twisty tail grubs..

good luck to ya!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
ID guy looking for CA fish - by AverysAdventure - 06-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Re: [AverysAdventure] ID guy looking for CA fish - by fuzzyfisher - 06-28-2009, 10:08 PM