Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly fishing for stocker rainbows
I've been having fun fly fishing this whole time, I just could not put my finger on Urban pond fishing... My Uncle is a flyfishing guide and I think I have been to Utah or Northern Nevada 8 out of the 9 last weekends with him heh.. Been having a blast and learning so much. Everything from big reservoirs to the small itty bitty streams. I always mean to take some pictures but I always get to caught up into the fishing and forget. Heres a couple of the only pics of the last trip this last weekend 10/24-10/25 . My uncle's uncle has a cabin up there and we fished below his property. The fish laying on the net pushed just over 24 inches... the arrow is pointing to the marking on the net that marks 26 inches. What a fish!

[quote peter805]That is really cool James.
When I switched to fly fishing one thing that was clear to me right away was that fly fisherman are all different kinda people. The Good kinda !
Just remember to repay the favor to someone alse[Wink]
Im glad that you having a good time now.
Now, remember Eastern Sierra is not that far from LV and there is some killer fly fishing.

Peter[/quote]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Fly fishing for stocker rainbows - by Sil240sxrwd - 10-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Re: [peter805] Fly fishing for stocker rainbows - by Sil240sxrwd - 11-01-2009, 09:45 AM