Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap, convenient way to carry your fishing stuff
a lot of stores in my area offer these bags or something similar.

I prefer the canvas bags offered by costco competitors for 1 dollar and are machein washable..

they are the same size and design.

I bought a couple of them, and I havent a clue as to where I put them.. I thought a buck was a great price for a re-usable bag.

I find my self still using those plastic bags. how ever, if it is of any concelation, I have cut way back on plastic trash bags. I went to a laundry detergent sized trash can that the plastic grocery bags fit, so now the bag that brougt in the stuff is now taking out the the debre of the stuff I bought.

I still like my plastic 5 gallon pails for my fishing stuff, tools, hobby supplies.

I recycle those by cleaning them out and keeping the lids, now I have stackable hobby and tool pails that can be labled and stored reducing needed cabinate space.

dont get me wrong, I am not knocking the idea, if it fits your needs great, I am just a bit rough and toumble guy for a heavier vinal coverd enlon bag.

One word of advice concerning this type of bag products made of the same material, Sunlight deteriates the plastic and causes them to crack and flake in time, Not a good idea to have around the house if you have small children or pets...
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [StacyR] Cheap, convenient way to carry your fishing stuff - by davetclown - 11-10-2009, 11:27 AM