Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting this weekend
I got out yesterday yesterday with the bow,

sat out for the second half of the day, first half the frost was about half inch thick, almost enuff to get me in the mood for pulling out my ice auger...[:p]

I saw two deer, could not tell what they were cuz they were standing about a mile away across a harvested corn feild, I watched them for a long spell, that was untill I saw a cople turkeys, they came a little closer than the deer, with in a hundred yards. I could see them scratching and gobbeling. They werent aware of me. Or at least they didnt seem to care I was there.

. I didnt know lapeer had huge deer. but I guess its in the corn belt so they have plenty of food...

It was kinda kewl haveing a license for two different critters and having a choice of wich one that was out of my range to shoot at... LOL...

maybe today I will fair a little better with my efforts to fill the winter stocking...

You haveing any luck?
Is the dial up working any better? or are you still having the clogged up server problems with your dialup?

I know with the unemployment stuff going on there has been a ton of servers getting burned out as people have been attempting to access their myspace and facebook accounts.

a lot of guys I have talked to in the feild have been telling me they have had the same problems with logging on to the internet.

also there is a new internet exploror windows patch that came out about a week and a half maybe two. It helps greatly to speed up web page loading times...

If I dont hear from ya, good luck in the woods sat and sunday...
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Hunting this weekend - by lonehunter - 10-31-2009, 04:05 AM
Re: [lonehunter] Hunting this weekend - by davetclown - 11-13-2009, 06:09 AM
Re: [davetclown] Hunting this weekend - by lurtch - 11-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Re: [lurtch] Hunting this weekend - by davetclown - 11-14-2009, 04:20 AM
Re: [davetclown] Hunting this weekend - by lurtch - 11-14-2009, 05:58 AM
Re: [lurtch] Hunting this weekend - by davetclown - 11-14-2009, 04:42 PM