Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHOULD GAYS BE ALLOWED IN THE MILITARY
[quote davetclown]I guess you never heard of Axleander the Great. he was not naturaly orientated yet comcored the known world.

Dont ask, Dont tell works for me. "leave sleeping dogs lay" I would feal uncomfortable having to wory about another man checking me out in the shower.

As for non natural orientated personel operating in the army or navy or air force, they can do so with the best of naturaly orentated personel.

I hope in the future we wont hear any more bashing comments. on the rank of things of importance this topic ranks along side with just how hight you should let the grass grow before you cut it.

I hope the military and any orientation movement organizations can understand the wisdom of leaving at least this topic alone.

As it stands right now, there is no law stopping non naturaly orientated person from inlisting. It is unlawfull to ask the orientation of a person. Personel are placed in their positions accordingly to their skills and accomplishments.

how would you like your job or pay check determined by the size of the tomatos you can grow in the desert?

It is exactly this type of mentality that has us fighting in the middle east now, Do you realy want to start yet another war in this country? Deviding individuals of one nation under god for wich it stands? What happened to "Indivisible" ?

If I didnt know any better, It would be easy for me or any one to beleive that you are one of those extreemist trying to start a fight between me and my neighbor. [crazy][/quote]

Well put Dave.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [davetclown] SHOULD GAYS BE ALLOWED IN THE MILITARY - by Sil240sxrwd - 12-18-2009, 11:57 AM