Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hands Off , Governor Granholm
Ingler and Grandholm both have had their grubby hands in this register for years.

Grubbyholm swore she was going to hold Ingler accountable for his actions, and the minute she got in, she crawled under the blanket with ingler.

so much for ethics.. eh?

Our last attorney genneral didnt hold ingler responcible for breaking michigans laws when he made the top C.O. an apointed postion. "ya that was against the law for him to do so"

Cox has a big job on his hands now, he crawled in bed with an un named detroit mayor and that is having a detrimental impact on his ability for running for governer next year. This means he needs a realy big feather in his cap if he wants the job, otherwise we may as well all start sending letters to Mit R. to come and take over the job and put thing right again.

I see ford is going to eliminate more jobs come january. Personaly I think if he is going to get rid of non profitable employes he should start with the lions, ship them to canada. Ford could pay back all the millions they barowed "gifted by grubby fingered holms" in just one year.

the money she is skinnydiping in to,. part is going to ford in the form of tax breaks...

For the next 13 months you can expect to see here going hog wild with michigans finances and gifts to corporations who dont need it in the first place.

Ford wanted to sell cars in america, They could have done so by not having a 15 percent intrest taxed on individual auto loans...

I am rambling again, but the point is, Cox needs to put the nails in Grandholms coffin now if he is to have any chance of running for the governers office this fall.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Hands Off , Governor Granholm - by lonehunter - 12-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Re: [lonehunter] Hands Off , Governor Granholm - by davetclown - 12-23-2009, 04:57 PM