Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
camping in luxury...almost. my pocket projector gadget.
[font "Courier New"][#000050][size 3]Wow, Dave... if wisdom comes with age, you must be ancient! LOL
Seriously, though, that was wonderful advice... and not so muddled as you may think.

I guess I was lucky as a kid. I had access to technology on trips, but was more interested in the trip stuff. I got into fishing because my dad took me to Strawberry. I don't have memories of all the details - at that age (8 or so), I was probably more girly and squeamish about the worm and touching the fish... however, I did like the fishING and spending time with my dad. We were - and still are - very close.
I also remember going to my paternal grandpa's farm. He did have a small TV, but I don't think I ever watched it. I was too interested in exploring the old grain sheds and stables with "hundreds" of sparrow nests.
When my dad bought a motor home, at first I was upset. But then I got to thinking "The poor guy is 70 years old, he needs a break from setting up tents and chopping firewood". I still think it's cheating, in general, though! LOL

Anyhoo.... Amen! and Bravo! *clap-clap*

[/size][/#000050][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [davetclown] camping in luxury...almost. my pocket projector gadget. - by Vivid-Dawn - 02-05-2010, 06:02 AM