Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Fish Jack Pots, Where does the cash go?
GIVE IT TO THE CREW!!!!! we work our butts off out there trying to make everybody else happy. sure, 80 bucks sounds good, but wouldn't you like to tip that deckhand or pinhead who gaffed that fish for you?? or how about the crewmember that took care of you for the whole day? fish cleaning??? I had this happen to me today. so this is all fresh in my memory. there was this group of guys on the boat who did not know much about fishing barracuda and sand bass. I set them up with hooks, weights, and I gaffed every one of their fish. I must have tied on atleast 12-15 hooks for a group of 4 guys. they caught fish and eventually took the jackpot with about a 9 pound cuda! guess who gaffed that fish?? guess who tied that hook?? what about that person who was right there by his side guiding him through and showing him the ropes of barracuda fishing??? wow!!! not a penny from those guys! nothing! and the guy kept the jackpot!!! when the guy takes the jackpot for himself, he is taking away from the money that I feel that we earned. I feel that giving the JP money to the crew is the thing to be done. I dont care if you have $.01 in your bank account. I may come off kind of harsh in this post, but wouldn't you be pissed?!?![mad]

joe
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [theangler] Big Fish Jack Pots, Where does the cash go? - by DH_tubinjoe - 07-25-2003, 04:42 AM