Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another burgler to sue his victom
i HEAR YA THERE BUDDY BOY!! this alos reminds me of when i pulled a john wayne. haha god it felt good. hahaI MEMBER WHEN MA WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND THE STATE WOMAN AND MY AUNT WAS AFTER THE HOUSE TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME AND CLIFF. THE BUZZARDS, I CALLED EM. AND TOLD THE JUDGE THAT TOO. SHE LAUGHED/ IT WEREN,T BAD ENOUGH CLIFF AND I WAS GOIN THRU HELL KNOWIN MA WASN,T COMIN BACK OUT, but when i was goin to work they were breakin in the house tryin to find ma,s will. well, one day, had a feelin that mornin so i stayed home.heard the phone ring, didn,t answer, well within 15 minutes my mothers sister and that state broad pulled in the drive way,. well hahaha they turned around real good when they see i had the shotgun layin cross my lap and proceeded to tell em dont screw with me again and don,t come up here again,. haha they didn,t! haha funny they didn,t mention that in probate. haha i had got the will out the house so they had not a leg to stand on. hahahahahaha but they got my point. haha
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
another burgler to sue his victom - by lonehunter - 06-15-2003, 03:00 PM
Re: [theangler] another burgler to sue his victom - by lou - 07-30-2003, 01:38 PM