Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Dance in a tube
[cool]On occasion, "Uncle Bill" has some good information and showcases new tackle and techniques. But, I can only stand...just so...much...of...his...chopped up...narrative. I don't know if he writes his own stuff, but if he does, you would think he could read it better.

And, Jimmy Houston? Every time he laughs it is like fingernails running down a blackboard.

And Roland Martin? OH SON!!!!! Sorry Roland, but that dingy wife does not belong on your show...even if she is the one with the money...especially when she outfishes you.

And, one of the big unanswered questions of the century. Why do TV fishing show hosts insist on saying everything twice? It sounds like you are in an echo chamber. Nice fish. Nice fish. Hold his head up. Hold his head up. Did you see that? Did you see that? Oh, (bleep)! Oh, (bleep)!

Since Al Lindner got off the In Fisherman program, I don't have much to critique about him. Great fishing, terrible narrative. Kinda like watching the upper midwest version of "Deliverance", when the whole family was in the boat. Made me wonder if wraparound sunglasses and facial hair was heriditary...along with the attitude.

Man, you got me started. Did I miss anything or any one?
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Bill Dance in a tube - by OneWhoFishes - 08-24-2003, 05:26 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Bill Dance in a tube - by JapanRon - 08-24-2003, 08:12 PM
Re: [JapanRon] Bill Dance in a tube - by TubeDude - 08-24-2003, 08:29 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Bill Dance in a tube - by JapanRon - 08-24-2003, 09:09 PM
Re: [JapanRon] Bill Dance in a tube - by TubeDude - 08-24-2003, 09:42 PM
Re: [OneWhoFishes] Bill Dance in a tube - by Xman - 08-26-2003, 04:10 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Bill Dance in a tube - by Taipan - 08-25-2003, 03:47 PM