Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flag
mine is worn tatered and shredded in the wind, still hanging from the tree in my front yard,

that is where it will stay, like me that flag a weathered much abuse these past years, yet still we arise when the wind blows to show our colors and show we still stand for human life of all people, we stand in unision of the words of our forfathers who tho at that time could not accomplish and still today we fight for the rights of human rights not just in our country but for those abroad who can not.

we do not do this alone, we can not. we the people is just that we the people of our small planet and getting smaller every day, we realize that this is our only home we have no where else to go, so many lessons learned in the last 2000 years, but I have to ask how many of us have realy taken them to heart?

unfortunately the us flag dose not mean the same thing to every one in the wourld, and some times here in our own country, it has lost its meaning to some folks.

What dose the flag me to any one else, dosnt matter who's flag you are flying, what dose your flag mean to you as an individual?

Question open to all readers
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
The Flag - by Flagmanonice - 08-16-2003, 08:27 AM
Re: [Flagmanonice] The Flag - by lonehunter - 08-20-2003, 02:33 AM
Re: [lonehunter] The Flag - by Flagmanonice - 08-20-2003, 05:04 AM
Re: [Flagmanonice] The Flag - by lonehunter - 08-20-2003, 08:24 PM
Re: [Flagmanonice] The Flag - by davetclown - 09-12-2003, 08:41 AM
Re: [Flagmanonice] The Flag - by patches - 12-29-2003, 02:00 PM