Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saltwater/brackish water fishing (off a pier or not very serious deep sea fishing) getting started
so i want to get into fishing and if you're wondering why i'm on this site and not like an enthusiast , it is because i am only 16 and i want to make this my hobby it looks very fun if you can get the hang of fishing. i'd like to to know the best and most affordable gear i should get that will help me start off my new hobby well. the type of fishing i do with my friend is usually private property fishing at marinas and piers . usually saltwater or brackish water fishing. i want to know the best rod and reel combo for me as a beginner. i have fished before so its not like i dont know how to cast or anything. And the best bait to use for my type of fishing, whether it be live or not and just what i should get for gearwise and what i should do. i would really appreciate if you guys just give me a giant brain blast of info. thats what im tryin to do is learn everything i can to help me. and feel free to ask about more specific detail of the areas i fish in if that helps you figure out whats best for me. please reply and thanks to all.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
saltwater/brackish water fishing (off a pier or not very serious deep sea fishing) getting started - by vincewehking123 - 06-19-2011, 09:38 PM