Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing fins while tubin'!!!
[cool]Yeah, I surfed when they still had stone surfboards. Just to give you an idea, I used a 9 foot laminated wood board. Those things are in the museums these days. I lived in Orange County through high school and hit all the famous southern Cal and Mexico Pacific spots.

What you would really enjoy is body surfing and body boarding. You don't need to worry about gettin up on a board with all the California surf snobs dissin ya, and you get some wild and wooly rides.

Whenever you think you might get a chance to come down, we have our own resident group of young surfer/deckhand/tubin' dudes that hang out here. I am sure they would love to meet up with you and show you some California style water action.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by polokid - 09-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Re: [cat_man] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 05:59 PM
Re: [polokid] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Re: [polokid] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by TubeDude - 09-16-2003, 02:00 AM
Re: [DH_tubinjoe] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by fishfather - 09-16-2003, 05:21 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by fishfather - 09-16-2003, 06:58 PM