Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing fins while tubin'!!!
[cool]Hey, cat_man and fishfather both...I have another favorite saying (I'm full of them...and other stuff too).

IT AIN'T THE YEARS IN YOUR LIFE...BUT THE LIFE IN YOUR YEARS.

I have always tried to stay active. Both TubeBabe and I do a lot of hiking as well as serious float tubin'. We have gone on group hikes where we left folks much younger puffin along the trail behind us.

Like CM says...and I have maintained for years...when I no longer have the ability to do the things that keep me alive, I will simply lose the will to live.

It is true that if you think and act younger, you will stay younger longer. I once heard it said of a guy at his funeral..."He died a long time ago. They are just now putting him in the ground".

And, how about this..."A RUT IS JUST A GRAVE...WITH THE ENDS KICKED OUT".

Boy, when you get old you gotta have some words to live by. People tell me I should be on television. Then they could turn me off.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by polokid - 09-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Re: [cat_man] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 05:59 PM
Re: [polokid] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Re: [DH_tubinjoe] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by fishfather - 09-16-2003, 05:21 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by fishfather - 09-16-2003, 06:58 PM
Re: [fishfather] Removing fins while tubin'!!! - by TubeDude - 09-16-2003, 08:20 PM