Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panguitch Lake: Transcript of Wildlife Board Comments at meeting on 11/03/2011
[quote Flyfish4thrills]

(supposedly southern rac rep):Mr chairmen, we didn't have any discussion...we had no public there. We had some discussion amongst the RAC related to the status of Panguitch lake and things, but we passed this agenda item unanimously as well.

P2 (Ernie): Chair rep, I'd like to make a comment first. We received, we board members received a lot of public input...strong, very strong public input on the Panguitch Lake topic. And I was extremely disappointed that we didn't see any representation of that opinion and theoretically as significant number of people at the southern region rac. And I'd like to send a personal message to our sportsment and other folks in the State, that if they don't go to a RAC meeting, they do so at peril of what they're supporting. That's the proper place to be doing this and its the right place to be doing it in accordance with our state management system. So with that
comment I think I see maybe another couple of people who are interested in saying something if there's not another motion I'll make one at that point.

hum maybe they would have more public input.. if they realy lisend to the public input and acted on it with respect to the pudlic that was showing intress in what they are doing and or not doing!!!!!!!!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Flyfish4thrills] Panguitch Lake: Transcript of Wildlife Board Comments at meeting on 11/03/2011 - by fuzzyfisher - 11-05-2011, 02:32 AM