Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panguitch Lake: Transcript of Wildlife Board Comments at meeting on 11/03/2011
Ouch...this thread is really hurting the intelligence of Utah fishermen. Ernie Perkins happens to be the best WB member Utah has. He has, time and again, been the one who has stood up for the voices of angler/hunters across the state. HE is NOT the one you guys should be complaining about.

What you guys should be complaining about is all of the fishermen who lack the balls to stand up for what they believe, show up to a RAC or WB meeting, and actually fight to have fishing waters managed the way they believe. Sadly, as is, it looks like Utah fishermen are pansies.

I, like Mr. Perkins, am appalled that fishermen show so much apathy....and, frankly, I don't buy the idea that the RACs and WB just don't listen argument. You can either learn to play the game like many hunters have or you can sit behind a computer and whine about things...it is your choice. It looks to me like Mr. Perkins is tired of fighting for fishermen that would rather sit home and complain!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [fuzzyfisher] Panguitch Lake: Transcript of Wildlife Board Comments at meeting on 11/03/2011 - by wormandbobber - 11-07-2011, 04:45 PM