Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibblefork Reservoir
[left][quote TyeDyeTwins]Time to fess up Sinergy, you lost this one. Time to face the music and man up.[/quote]
{NOTE: this is not directed just at twins - had to 'reply' to somefin}

I dig both the 'Dad battles and the NewnessCorn (as my younglings used to call them), but what I don't get is this never ending demand to WIN and BE RIGHT! As well as continually doubting ANY and ALL reports and evidence put forth. If you can't accept someone else's word as gospel, then go there yourself and prove it to be true or not. And I'm CERTAIN that if YOU (any of ya) don't catch that monster, then it must all be a lie, OR you just flat out suck as a fisherman, end of story. Face it, and go home already.

What the frack (hey - they can say it on BSG, I should be able to say it on BFT!) does it matter whether or not YOU or Sinergy or anyone wants to believe it or not. A photo doesn't do it? A measuring tape can be "doctored", a shot of a scale - could include an unseen "finger" helping. Or photoshop in a new number to a scale shot up close.
[left]
I have caught a 17 incher, guessed it's length (spot on - thank you!) and assumed it's weight - and was within 1/4 pound. When you've seen enough of em, you can get a good general idea - then actually measure and weigh to confirm.

[left]So how does a big phat brown taste at lakeside on the Hibachi? Did you bring some butter and garlic?
[left]
If someone doesn't want to believe, or wants to cast doubt - my suggestion - FINE, but keep it to yourself. Not worth the ensuing flame war. Speaking of suing - maybe that's what's needed - a trial court, lawyers to weigh evidence, then collect the BIG paycheck. Seriously! We're talking about FISH! This is NOT a competition!!!
Want your fish to weight more? Pump it full or water, or better lead weights - THEN put it on a scale!
Dandylions? Did you mean Daisies?

Here is my 10 year old daughter hoisting 300lbs at Muscle Beach. Don't wanna believe it (Escher-escque and all) then just kiss my bass! I WAS THERE!!!

[inline Muscles.JPG]

She told me if I got her this wolfy hat she'd come ice fishing! Wohooo! It's even got hand warmer mittys!

[center]
In before the lock???? {again} Ah piss!

[inline Piss.JPG]

Messages In This Thread
Tibblefork Reservoir - by starkinkade2 - 12-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Re: [Tincanfsh] Tibblefork Reservoir - by sinergy - 12-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Re: [sinergy] Tibblefork Reservoir - by Tincanfsh - 12-25-2011, 10:59 PM
Re: [Tincanfsh] Tibblefork Reservoir - by sinergy - 12-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Re: [TyeDyeTwins] Tibblefork Reservoir - by CoyoteSpinner - 12-28-2011, 07:38 PM