Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four-Year-Old "2" Old Guy "0" Willard Report
Old Coot... dunno about it being great to be outdone by a youngster. I remember when I was a little boy and my dad would take me to the California mountian lakes such as Lake Gregory, Lake Arrowhead, Mammoth lakes, and Crystal lakes. (my mom made him take me there fishing for father son bonding) Well as it turns out, I would outfish my dad almost everytime. I have photos of my stringer of fish along with my dad's one or two fish, in the photo my dad didn't look too happy to have been outfished by a youngster.

I can remember while driving past mammoth's blue ribbon fly fishing only, and I would beg my dad to teach me how to fly fish, but my dad was intimidated by the complications of the rules in the proclamation. He would have none of the complications ( what complications?????!!!!) To this day, my dad has not fished for over 25 years now, and recently I have been trying to harrass my dad into coming with me fishing on my boat for good old times sakes. He would have none of that today... This leaves me perplexed to this day!![:/][Sad]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Old_Coot] Four-Year-Old "2" Old Guy "0" Willard Report - by glassyeyedPaul - 10-16-2003, 02:18 PM