Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all can anyone help me to try to get disabled fisherman and hunters free life time license
Dont you think a disabled Vet who was injured protecting this land deserves a free license amongst other things? Yes I am active duty Air Force and it Saddens me to see Disabled Vets held at the norm.

I think the big thing is where to draw the line for disabled. Let me run a scenario by you.

A well decorated WWII vet who lost his leg in the heat of battle for his country. Should he recieve a free license?

A drunk driver hit and kills a 5 year old boy who was playing inocently in his front yard. The driver rolls the car and loses his leg as a result. This is his second offense for DUI. Should he get a license?

A yonger man is born with the disibility of not having a leg. He works hard and makes an honest living. Should he get a license?

Now, before everyone gets their panties in a bunch. I am not slamming anybody. Just throwing a few things out their. Just because one says "disabled" shouldnt cover the spread. I think the biggest thing is who would look at all the applications to see if their disablity is self inflicted.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [daymere] hello all can anyone help me to try to get disabled fisherman and hunters free life time license - by Teroy - 10-21-2003, 04:15 AM